Safety at Wild Florida is our number one priority, and we are committed to the health, safety and well-being of our guests, staff and animals. No job is so important and no service is so urgent that we cannot take time to perform our work safely to prevent accidents or injuries to our guests and animals. Here are a few safety points and plans for our guests and animals.
- Wild Florida has a stellar reputation when it comes to our airboat tours. Our vessels are U.S. Coast Guard approved and inspected on an annual basis. On the vessels are life preservers for each guest, fire extinguishers, a flare gun and a throw ring if necessary.
- In case of an emergency, we have an accident plan.
- We have an incident report if needed.
- Our loading dock is ADA Compliant.
- There is always a way to communicate to home base and/or 911 anywhere on site or while out on an airboat tour.
- One of the many things that sets Wild Florida apart from other competitors is our beautiful Gator Park. You can get up close and personal with many different animals including alligators, zebras and exotic birds. Our park is inspected and approved by Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), and Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP), which makes it a safe and enjoyable experience.
- In case of a snake bite, we have a snake bite protocol.
- Our animals are checked regularly by a veterinarian.
- We have a veterinarian on call at all times.
- We have an accident plan for emergencies.