Wild Florida Jobs
Since 2010, Wild Florida has strived to educate individuals that Florida’s wild, natural state still exists and to inspire people to share what they have learned with others. As we attract more and more visitors each year, we’re looking to expand our team to help provide an unforgettable experience as people discover Florida’s natural resources, encouraging them to leave a positive impact in the future. Below are the following positions we’re looking to fill, if you think you would be a great addition to our team, don’t hesitate to send your resume with the job you’re applying for to the email down below!
We are currently accepting applications for airboat captains to give education eco-tours around Lake Cypress.
- Master Captains License.
- Reliable transportation.
If you’re interested in this position, please send proof of your of Master Captains License and resume to, email@example.com.
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Cleaning windows
- Mopping and sweeping floors
- Setting up tables and chairs
- Trash collection and disposal
- Grounds keeping duties
- Maintaining picnic and eating areas
- Other various housekeeping tasks
- Applicant must be a team player
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work well with others
- Must be willing to do other needed tasks
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
- 2+ years’ cooking and kitchen experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more a day
- Must be able to work Saturdays
- High level of professionalism
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Excellent verbal communication and organization skills
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds at a time on a regular basis
- Required licenses or certifications:
- Food Handler
Provides friendly and efficient guest service; while taking, processing and selling high-quality digital photos.
- Ensures assigned photo locations are stocked, clean, and organized
- Approaches guests and offers photo services in a friendly manner
- Assists guests by answering questions and providing product information
- Delivers high quality images to guests, accurately setting camera settings prior to shooting photos
- Direct guests on how to view and purchase photos
- Computes sale prices, total purchases, receives and processes payments, and balances cash drawer utilizing a POS register
- Previous experience in retail or service environment preferred
- Must possess strong motivational skills
- Must possess strong sales skills
- Must be able to critically process situations and react quickly while using good judgment
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to sit and/or stand for long/short periods
- Able to constantly traverse within the property to gain access to multiple photo site locations
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Able to maintain dependable work attendance and flexibility with assigned work schedules including any required overtime, evenings, weekends and holidays