Spring is upon us, and summer is just around the corner, and what better way to enjoy the beautiful Florida weather than taking one of Wild Florida’s unique Orlando airboat rides? We won’t give you a million reasons why you should check out our airboat rides (although we could!), because frankly, there is no better reason than to simply enjoy the thrill of the ride! What we will tell you however, is what you should bring with you so that you get the most out of your next Wild Florida air-boating experience!
1. A camera will be your best friend throughout the trip. Expect to see a variety of different plant and animal species and be prepared to take photos to show off to your friends. Binoculars are a great alternative if you don’t have a camera.
2. Sunscreen: You don’t want to head back home looking like a lobster after a day in the sun. Even on a cloudy day, you can still get a sunburn! Wearing a hat during our airboat rides can also help you avoid a little sun burn.
3. Florida’s weather can be unpredictable, so you may want to consider bringing a jacket or a raincoat! It can get a little chilly during the ride, and Florida is notorious for short and random rain-showers.
4. Sunglasses: Not only will sunglasses help you see better in the Florida sun, but if they are polarized, you can see the gators underwater more clearly.
5. Comfortable clothing: There’s nothing worse than being outside in uncomfortable clothes! Sneakers, shorts and a t-shirt are recommended, especially in the warm weather! If it’s comfortable enough, long sleeves and pants can help deter insects while keeping you warm.
6. Water: Although we may be surrounded by water throughout the tour, you can’t exactly drink it… Bring a water bottle just in case you get thirsty during the ride.
7. Bug repellent can be your best friend while outdoors, especially if you opt for the t-shirt and shorts.
Wild Florida gives you and your family the opportunity to get away for a day while enjoying natural Florida at its finest. Enjoy our Orlando airboat rides for a wildlife adventure to remember! Book your tour today by calling us at 407-901-2563.